27 km from the Honolulu International Airport
Standard View, Island Gardens View, Ocean View or Partial Ocean View382 sq feet, approx 36 sq meters
two queen beds or one king and a queen size sofa bed
minimum 1 adult, maximum 3 children, maximum 4 guests total
All rooms include:
flat screen TV
Pack 'n Play playard available upon request
24-hour room service
alarm clock with mp3 capability
all rooms non-smoking
Menehune Bridge & Trail - interactive water play
comfortable lounge chairs
Waikolohe Pool with body slide
Rainbow Reef ($)
Motorized water sports ($)
Non-motorized water sports ($)
Arts and crafts
character meet and greet
Sony Play Station
Menehune Adventure Trail
Rainbow Reef (private snorkelling lagoon)
bike rental ($)
inner tubes ($)
Aunty's Beach House (premium experiences $) - you'll find all kinds of supervised, kid-pleasing activities: arts and crafts, wildlife and nature Programs, Hawaiian games, video games and Disney movies.
In an effort to provide guests of all ages with time to enjoy and explore Aunty's Beach house, the hours of operation have been modified and divided into Family Time and Check In – Secured Programming.
Family Open house – (daily) 8:00am -10:00am – Aulani guests of all ages can come in and explore Aunty's Beach House together as a family only during this time. No secured check-ins will be done for the duration of Family Open House.
Secured Programing – (daily) 10:00am – 9:00pm – Aulani guests ages 3-12 are welcome to check in and explore Aunty's Beach House and all its programs
**Please note that offerings are for registered guests only and once a specific occupancy is met, operating hours will adjust to close at 10:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Babysitting or child care service ($)
Supervised kids activities
Arts & crafts
Menehune Bridge & Trail - interactive water play area
Fire pit storytelling
Character meet 'n' greets
Community Hall games room
Movies Under The Stars
Premium Experiences featuring enhanced storytelling, special souvenirs and more ($)
Painted Sky Teen Spa - The only teen spa in Hawaii, this 1,500-square-foot retreat for Guests ages 12 to 17 has its own private entrance and features a lounge, yogurt bar, computer stations, customizable perfume bar, DIY (do it yourself) mixology bar, evening events and rejuvenating treatments designed specifically
massage therapies ($)
body treatments ($)
Laniwai Spa ($)
tai chi ($)
kids and teens spa packages ($)
cold plunge pool ($)
facial treatments ($)
Mikimiki Fitness Centre
Business centre ($)
Laundry facilities ($)
valet parking ($)
conference facilities ($)
car rental desk ($)
wedding facilities ($)
Makahiki: The Bounty of the Islands • open for breakfast
*Join Disney friends each morning for a "Breakfast with Character," which includes family-friendly favorites such as island fruits, house-baked pastries and daily specialties, as well as some of your favorite Disney Characters!
Reservations for character breakfast at Makahiki Restaurant can be made in advance by calling the Disneyland Resort Dining line at 714 520 7001.
• 'AMA'AMA Beachside Restaurant* - dine beside the sparkling Pacific at this signature dining restaurant that serves local favorites • open for breakfast/lunch/dinner • reservations suggested, dress code in effect.
• The 'Olelo Room – enjoy continental breakfast, some traditional fare and afternoon tea • breakfast/afternoon tea
• Makahiki: The Bounty of the Islands - this restaurant offers a buffet of fresh, flavorful foods including tastes from around the world in this open-air dining room that's a feast for the senses. • dinner
• One Paddle, Two Paddle – quick service • serves freshly made sandwiches and wraps, and house-made desserts and a keiki (children's) menu is available.
• Lava Shack – quick service • take a break from all of the Resort fun for a traditional Hawaiian cold plate lunch or snack
• Papalua Shave Ice – quick service • cool off on the pool deck with fruity and refreshing shave ice
• Rip Swirl - enjoy a healthy treat of tangy yogurt with fresh fruit and tasty toppings
Off The Hook - Pool Bar
The ‘Olelo Room - Lounge