The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site pleasures.
Experience Denver hotel accommodations with the utmost in comfort and refinement, at the Omni Interlocken Resort. Indoors and out, you'll find so many pleasures to savor; relax among exquisite appointments in one of our 390 deluxe guest rooms or suites, complete with custom bedding, refined furnishings and tile baths.
Outside your window are awe-inspiring views of the snow-capped Rockies or lush green valleys-and just wait until you witness your first, brilliantly hued Colorado sunset.
Rooms and Suites
* Deluxe Rooms : These beautiful accommodations feature 300 square feet with one king or two queen beds; some rooms have private balconies.
* Premier Rooms: These beautiful accommodations feature 300 square feet with one king or two queen beds. Rooms on the 6th floor or higher have breath-taking views of the Rocky Mountains. 15 of the king rooms have balconies.
* VIP One-Bedroom Suite: This 590-square-foot suite features a sitting room, wet bar, refrigerator and two TVs.
* The Omni Suite: Magnificently adorned with a marble foyer, this 1,000-square-foot suite features hardwood floors and Oriental rugs. The guestroom includes a king-sized sleigh bed and two bathrooms (one with a garden tub), a dining room, wet bar, refrigerator and a sitting room.
* Get Fit Guest Rooms: These health-smart accommodations feature a portable treadmill and Get Fit Kit.
* Fully stocked refreshment center
* Plush robes
* Evening turndown service available
* Triple sheeting on beds
* Foam and feather pillows
* Down pillows available upon request
* Bathroom scale
* Twice-daily housekeeping service available upon request
* Iron and ironing board
* Hair dryer
* Complimentary USA Today delivered to your room each morning
* In-room safe
* Coffee maker
* AM/FM alarm clock
* All rooms have windows that open and some have balconies
* Two dual-line phones with dataports
* Individual climate control
* Voice mail
* Executive desk with modem outlet
* High-speed Internet access (Ethernet, approximately $10 per 24 hours)
* LodgeNet system featuring on-demand hit movies and Nintendo 64® video games (additional cost) Web TV
The area’s natural splendor beckons you to come out and play, yet inside the Omni Interlocken Resort is a retreat that reflects the natural beauty of Colorado. Modern comforts, luxe amenities, great dining and relaxing spa treatments may just keep you indoors.
Fitness and Leisure
* Complimentary state-of-the-art fitness center
* Get Fit Kit available at front desk
* 27-hole Championship Golf Course
* Full-service spa
* Two heated outdoor swimming pools and whirlpool
* Scenic hiking, walking jogging and biking paths located nearby. Bikes and helmets are complimentary.
* Cross-country and alpine skiing located nearby
* The Power of One ® - Excellence in Service
* Business center open 7 am – 7 pm
* Check cashing
* Childcare services (please arrange through the concierge)
* Currency exchange
* Express check-in/check-out
* Dry cleaning (same-day service)
* Full-service restaurant
* Guest room dining (24-hour)
* In-room fitness
* Kids’ Behind the Scenes Tour. Every Saturday from 9 am – 10 am, children bake cookies with the chef and learn how the hotel runs
* Morsel’s Internet Café
* Movie Night every Saturday night
* Omni Sensational Kids Program
* Pets under 25 lbs. allowed ($50 non-refundable fee)
* Postal/parcel services
* Safe deposit box located at the front desk
* Storage facilities
* Shoe shine
* VCR rental available upon request
Transportation and Parking
* Complimentary valet parking with in/out privileges
* Complimentary self-parking available
* 605 parking spaces
* Shuttle services to and from Denver International Airport (approx. $50 round-trip per person)
* Car rentals available through concierge
* Courtesy van for guest transportation to the golf club and to businesses within the Interlocken Business Park and Flatiron Crossing Shopping Center (within a 3 mile radius)
Fine dining with a view, cozy cocktails or hearty pub fare – you’ll find all the wonderful food and drinks your heart desires at the Omni Interlocken Resort in Broomfield, Colorado.
A casually elegant atmosphere, the restaurant features exquisitely prepared local fare. Dine by a grand stone fireplace or on the outdoor patio. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Mon. – Fri. 6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Meritage is open Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. with brunch on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Located in the clubhouse, you can enjoy casual dining complimented by spectacular views of the golf course and mountains. Serves American cuisine and cocktails. Open seasonally 11 am – 6 pm.
The Tap Room and Terrace Restaurant and Bar
Dig into classic pub fare in a relaxed atmosphere with complimentary billiard tables, foosball, darts, shuffleboard and entertainment. Open Monday – Thursday 4 p.m. - Midnight., Friday 4 p.m. – 2 a.m. Tap Room is open at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Morsel’s Internet Café
Located in the lobby, Morsel’s Internet Café is open Monday-Friday 6am-5pm and Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Guest Room Dining
24-hour guest room dining is available if you choose to enjoy delicious cuisine in the privacy of your room.
Available seasonally 11 am – 5 pm.