Hotel Fort Royal is located North of the Island of Basse Terre, 40 km from the airport at the entrance of Deshaies town.
Hotel Fort Royal is composed of 149 rooms (among them 7 suites) and 82 bungalows.
These two types of accommodations offer beautiful view on the Caribbean Sea, the islands kawaan and tête á l'anglais.
Modern, spacious and pleasant, our rooms and bungalows offer the following standard equipment:
- Tv with Canal Satellites - Safety box - Hair dryer
- Telephone - Internet - Balcony*
- Air condition - Fridge - Shelves
- Bath and beach Towels - Shower - Wc - Desk
Hotel Fort Royal is in contact with many professional partners for all your excursions and activities around the site or in Guadeloupe.
Famous excursions are hiking to the top of La Soufrière, Sail cruise to Pigeon Island and discovering the deserted Kaouhann Island. Or why not go to Petite Terre, Les Saintes, Rhum distilleries, banana plantations, Ilet Caret...diving of course...and much more...
Or stay at the beach by the hotel and take advantage of our Sail & Surf center with kayaks, lasers, wind surf, hobiecats or dare to take a ride on "le Gecko". With our 4 tennis courts, beach volley court and 10 acres garden you have no problem letting the day pass on the site.
- 4 tennis courts - Kayak - Bike rental on site
- Boules court - Windsurf - Kids Club
- Game and lounge area - Hobie Cat
- Beach Volley - Laser - Rib boat
- Car rental on site (HERTZ agency) - Laundry and ironing service
- Conference room - Copy, print and fax services
- Excursion reservations - Souvenir shop
- 24 hour front desk service - Wake up service
- English and French spoken on site - Beach chairs
The hotels restaurant is built along the sea shore and allows you with its original and open wooden architecture to enjoy a beautiful sea view.
Come and appreciate its modern and semi-gastronomique cuisine, a mix of Créole and international flavors.
- A tasty breakfast “buffet”
- A lunch “à la carte”
- A Dinner served from buffet or at the table depending of the season
The Beach Bar with its easy going athmosphere offers Caribbean drinks as well as snacks, sandwiches and paninis.
Restaurant Bar offers a lounge ambiance, with cocktails, wine and digestives.
Reception Bar is also a nice place to enjoy coffee and refreshment